WHAT SETS NEAL HOWARD TRIAL CONSULTING APART
Flexible Fee Structure
- Adjustable fees based on case valuation and other variables, so that any firm or litigant, regardless of case size or budget, can utilize consulting services.
- Hourly Billing, Flat Case Rates, Monthly/Quarterly Retainer Rates, Contingency
Most Efficient Use of Consulting Expenditures
- No billing for overhead or costs that are not directly case related
- 20% to 60% savings or efficiencies over consulting firms with comparable experience
Practical Trial Recommendations Reached Through Practical Means
- Approach to consulting is very practical… providing case-specific solutions (not theoretical advice) based on research, in-depth discussion with counsel and prior insights & experiences
Jury Selection Based on Identifiable Motivators and Indicators
- Emphasis placed on determining a juror’s sense of compassion, ethics, and accountability, which are reliable pro-plaintiff or pro-defense indicators.
- Discovering insights into what jurors find most troubling about a case… and the root causes of why jurors feel that way… is especially useful in voir dire and jury selection
Integrated Trial Messaging
- Developing hot-button issue messaging that addresses critical juror questions and underlying juror motivations
- Developing rational, emotional and ethical messaging to appeal to all types of jury decision-makers
- Developing messaging based on the most persuasive juror content
- Fact-based truths
- Strong moral or value-based messages (what´s the right thing to do)
- Strong legal and practical messages (emphasis on letter of law and real-world behavior)
- Self-interest messaging ( what´s best for the juror, the juror´s family, or the juror´s community)
- Promoting jury empowerment
- Constant contextualization to maximize juror understanding and appreciation of evidence and testimony.
Have a Must Win Trial or Troubling Issue?